The Sports, Leisure and Entertainment industries are exciting to work in—but they definitely have some inherent risks. With more than 50 specialized property & casualty and accident & health insurance programs, American Specialty has the right coverage for your clients. As a partner agent, you’ll have access to our skilled and trusted staff, who possess the depth of knowledge and specialty experience required to fully understand and service the unique day-to-day needs of your clients’ business operations.
- Products available for 50+ industry programs
- A.M. Best “Excellent” or higher rated insurance carriers
- Coverage is available in all 50 states
- Non-auditable policies
- In-house underwriting and policy administration
- Deductible/SIR options
- Simplified renewal process
- Dedicated account team
In the Sports, Leisure and Entertainment industries, claims require specialized technical expertise to effectively manage losses. American Specialty's deep-seated claims team successfully manages the unique claims needs of our clients by providing creative, yet practical, solutions to the challenges they face. We specialize in general liability, property, auto and accident medical claims for self-insured and insured programs on behalf of select A.M. Best "A" rated companies.
- 24-hour claims service
- Centralized in-house claims management
- Industry-focused adjusters who have an average of over two decades of claims adjusting experience each
Risk Management Services
American Specialty’s Risk Management philosophy focuses heavily on the implementation of day-to-day proactive measures to help clients prevent problems BEFORE they occur. Our highly-skilled Risk Management team possesses decades of hands-on experience working within the Sports, Leisure and Entertainment industries providing them with an acute understanding of the realities clients face within their daily operations.
Our Risk Management service portfolio includes tools, resources, and services specifically designed for your client’s industry. Examples of some our services include:
- Onsite loss control
- Site inspections
- Operational evaluations
- Risk assessments
- Industry-focused checklists
- Tools to prepare and plan for potentially disruptive events
- Risk alerts and safety bulletins
- Training programs